We provide fast and affordable construction management services for your projects.
With proven experience across a range of industry sectors. Liongate are committed to providing fast and accurate Construction Management services across the UK.
By controlling costs through the duration of a project our professional services enable informed decision making and the improved management and mitigation of risk.
Construction Project Experts
We are experts on numerous types of construction projects such as residential, commercial projects, hospitals, data centers and more. Our consultancy will support you to cover your company and project contractually against the delay loss and other negative impacts. We have many articles for that.
See our article for Why You Lose Money on Construction Projects.
Liongate provides a comprehensive construction contract management services for your construction projects.
What is Construction Management?
Using specialist project management techniques, construction management is a professional service that supervises the planning, design, and construction of a project from start to finish.
See Wikipedia explanation here.
How we work?
We first arrange a meeting with the client, analyse their project and understand their needs. Then we provide a quotation for our services.
After client’s acceptance, we start working on the project, oversee the works during the project life cycle. We sometimes assign a dedicated site manager, sometimes part-time management is enough for overseeing the projects. All depending the clients’ needs.
Read Our Related Article
We regularly issue articles related construction industry. See our article for Why You Lose Money on Construction Projects.
Which Contracts we manage?
We are experienced construction consultants, especially worked with numerous JCT and NEC3, NEC4 contracts.
Which Projects we manage?
We are experienced on NHS hospital, data centers, high-end residential projects, commercial projects, restaurants, offices and more.
Which duties we cover?
- Controlling project’s logistical needs
- Giving work to team members who can do it Meeting frequently with clients, outside parties, and other management to discuss progress
- Defining goals, tasks, and obligations for all employees under supervision
- Reviewing timelines, spending, labour, risk, and project plans on a regular basis to make sure work stays on schedule
- Establishing and approving budgets
- Making site visits to evaluate the job, look over the materials, and make that the personnel is adhering to the health and safety regulations
- Managing contracts and minimising the effects of any problems
- Ensuring the completion of high-quality work within the agreed-upon deadlines
- Working on a building site and in an office.
We help Mechanical, electrical and piping subcontractors, & tier1 contractors. USE OUR Construction Management SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECTS.
Liongate provided planning consultancy for the Northern Line Extension Project.
TFL Railway Projects
We provided tender planning consultancy for the Oxford Railway Station.
Liongate provided tender programmes for various data centers.
We proudly supported the NHS cancer hospital project by providing programme.
We provided tender consultancy (QS & Planning) for landmark projects.
CONTACT US FOR A CONSTRUCTION Management Service QUOTATION
You can contact us for a quick quotation.